Whats in store for the chicken !

Hello everyone, :)

its been long time, I hope that things are going well for you guys. I'm doing well and the GN and GS are also doing well ,haven't driver them much in the last several months, due to too much crap on my plate.

I have been Preparing myself for retirement from the PD. And will be going into a 2nd career after two weeks from leaving the PD. (may 6th) I will be training in the U.S. for several months prior to going to Afghanistan. (yes, that faraway land in Southwest Asia) I will try to keep in touch as much as I can.

I wanted to thank all of you that I have meet and have helped with my GN especially, Lou and Jeff. I have learned so much from you guys and this site. I hope to see all of you soon.
Take care ……..Eric.

Hey be careful in Afghanistan. I'm sure it's no secret, but...lots of unfriendlies there.

A friend of mine from my yoot lost his son there a few years back. He was a Navy SEAL.
Total ambush, but he didn't go out without a fight.
Matt Axelson - Son, Brother, Friend, Hero.
Matthew Axelson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great kid and a great hero.

I will try to keep you guys updated on as much as I can.

I met you once at Lou's shop. It was nice chating with you. Congrats on the retirement, and stay safe in your new journeys.

Mike Barnard

Naaaaa.

I have a suspicion because of chickens behavior he has been deported to S. Korea & is trying to sneak back into the country.

He leaves the country every time we try and get him to take his car to the track, or there's a get together. We've had both of these in the last two weeks.:D

He leaves the country every time we try and get him to take his car to the track, or there's a get together. We've had both of these in the last two weeks.:D

The life of a mercenary is a tough one. Don't worry...the meanchicken will soon show you his tail feathers without mercy.

booowahhahahahahahaaaaaa:D