What's going on in Jacksonville?

well now it is official, i AM pulling the motor on my car this coming weekend the 26th and 27th. anyone who would like to help would be greatly appreciated and repayed any way possible. bill came by and we also talked about another event so lets get on the ball guys this is getting rather disappointing. im takin thes show over so expect good things REAL soon!

I'm still hangin' in there too. I had ACL surgery 2 weeks ago because of my little "mishap" while skiing in Feb. ;) And the week before that, some old biddie decided to pull out in front of the wife and bring an end to an outstanding automobile. Luckily, the wife came out OK. So much for "no more car payments".

Did I miss the Hooters deal at Regency? :mad:

I had to put in a new tranny pump a week after my skiing incident and the shift isn't as hard as it was. I ordered a kit from Bruce last week. We'll see how it goes. Otherwise, things are just cruising. I'm still tinkering here and there.

Originally posted by scottyb
I'm still hangin' in there too. I had ACL surgery 2 weeks ago because of my little "mishap" while skiing in Feb. ;) And the week before that, some old biddie decided to pull out in front of the wife and bring an end to an outstanding automobile. Luckily, the wife came out OK. So much for "no more car payments".

Did I miss the Hooters deal at Regency? :mad:

I had to put in a new tranny pump a week after my skiing incident and the shift isn't as hard as it was. I ordered a kit from Bruce last week. We'll see how it goes. Otherwise, things are just cruising. I'm still tinkering here and there.

ouch, i had ACL surgery about 1 1/2 years ago....i used to be able to squat 450lbs and run a 4.4 second 40 yard dash before then.....not now though....geez it hurts right now....sorry i guess thats not much encouragement :D :rolleyes: