Whatiz Worth 2

1980malibuman

Can anyone share with me the value of the front plastic inner wheel wells for a 1987 turbo Regal? I have a very rough 1987 GN and someone wants to buy these from me. They are in nice shape with no issues. I paid $3400 for the car not running (the fuel pump is not working, among other issues like rust, dents, etc, so I don't want to give the parts away. The car has a clear title and is a local one owner car. Thanks.

there's a used driver's side one for sale on ebay right now. the current bid is $82 (including the shipping) and the auction has a little over 17 hrs remaining. the item number is 200249927933.

Thanks I will watch the outcome. So far I have been private messaged that they could go for between $150 and $300 for a decent pair to $40 each. That's quite a spread. What years do they fit? Also these would be the same as the Cutlass models? The same as a four door Regal or wagon? Or are they specific to Turbo cars?

there's a used driver's side one for sale on ebay right now. the current bid is $82 (including the shipping) and the auction has a little over 17 hrs remaining. the item number is 200249927933.

i'm high bidder on it, its actually the pass side if you look at it.