Whatever happen to the TOYS FOR TOTS car????

THE BLACK MAMBA

Just curious on what happen to the car is it still around? has the guy been racing it, driving it ? is it in a museum? any 1/4 mile times....any dents or dings ???? any pics?? just want to know....

Don't know but I hope the fellow is driving it and having a blast. Would love to know myself.

If you're talking about the blue T type that gbodyparts did, I heard there was an issue with getting the title and the winner waited forever and ever and finally ended up putting the engine in his car (out of the blue car) and sold the rest...and eventually getting a title some 9 months later.

Just curious, I heard there were issues with the transmission but a search yielded nothing.

Would have been nice to see it run down the track this year at BG.

Thanks to all f the guys that put time and money into this. I'm still very proud that most of u guys are "classy" enough to even think of doing something like that. Let alone actually going through with it.

To bad it had a bad ending, if it would have came to Davenport, it would have been in a magazine by now!!!!:biggrin:

Wonder where the shell is now?

Screw the car............ What about the Cause that the money was for anyway??????????????? TOYS FOR TOTS! Raised over 10k if memory serves right.......

Thats what it was all about anyway.

That was a great idea!!! How many times do you see the prize winner get something worth more than the amount collected, NEVER! I hope someone steps up and does this again I know Ill be donating

Guys, he was just asking about the car . I would love to see the car run at BG myself with the owner now because bottom line its a turbo regal and I don't care who own's it now I hope they are enjoying her . The rest is water under the bridge and just leave it there please.
ps think it was 12,500 total for tft and thats GREAT

Guys, he was just asking about the car . I would love to see the car run at BG myself with the owner now because bottom line its a turbo regal and I don't care who own's it now I hope they are enjoying her . The rest is water under the bridge and just leave it there please.
ps think it was 12,500 total for tft and thats GREAT

Yes $12,500 was donated to the T4T compaign... It was very unfortunate the way things turned out.

At least some kids should have had a great Christmas, which is all that mattered!

Here is a current pic of the car.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231123-021929_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231123-021929_Gallery.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20231123-022250_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231123-022250_Gallery.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 15