what year ttype .........?

turbobooster

ok guys im just wanting know what year TType came with these wheels ?pics shown in the picture below ive done searches but no answers i bought my car with these wheels and told recently that those might not b the original wheels the car came with becuz only the 83s came with them so i need some solid answers thanx guys

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 174
I have a 85 it had those wheels. Also I had a 85 in 85, bought it new, it had those wheels too., well until someone stole them

thanx alot thats as solid of an answer as i will get lol must of been nice to purchase an 85 in 85 first owner any ttype or grand national for that matter

I think that brochure is an '83, but that's not a Regal. I belive it might be a Century T Type. Like other have said, the 84/85 Regal T Type had rims similar to those.

Way back in like 86 I think, I saw them on a camaro a few years later!(I knew they where mine because I used the wrong wheel cleaner on them and they had acid spots on one) Then they stole the whole car wrecked it and striped it, they took the second set of wheels too. Those must have been bad azz back in the day.........I wish someone would steal the set I have out in the shed now...

they dont look too bad wen cleaned up real nice... was there any other wheel that came factory on the 84/85 ttypes besides those?

they dont look too bad wen cleaned up real nice... was there any other wheel that came factory on the 84/85 ttypes besides those?

My first turbo buick was an 84 Ttype that I bought in '90. It was black and had a set of 7" buick rallye's on it. I don't think they came on it from the factory but they looked really nice and stock appearing.