What would it be worth

fc227

1986 Grand National
Greetings everyone ,

Just toying with the idea ,

But how much could I get for the following package

1 -1986 Buick Grand National in Fair condition (1979 HD block fully built back by a 200r4 with stage right Trans brake)
2 - original engine (disassembled) and Tranny (needs rebuild) (both engine and tranny complete (less what is bolted on the engine in the car.
3. spare th-350 tranny
4. aluminum rims ( 2) welds and two extra that match whats on the car.

I don't know. I like the Car , but since Moroso let me go , I kinda lost interest in racing & I am not making the money I was @ Moroso and I have some HD medical bill's.

But I also wanted a car like this for a long time. At a cross roads now.

Been fly model airplanes and really enjoying it. Less expensive than Drag racing as long as you don't crash.

Well if it helps I've been dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Fred. This happened at the first of the year and I've been living on my savings up until now. I've considered selling my cars several times and I'm seriously thinking about putting the 82 GN up for sale to make some $. I've also got a few pre-ban firearms that I'm thinking about getting rid of.:( If you like the car and it doesn't cost you anything to keep it, then keep it. If you're in a dire situation I'd completely understand but hope you don't pull that trigger.;)