Might have to sell

fc227

1986 Grand National
Greetings all,

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong area but

I know it has been a while . But I might have to sell the GN, What are they going for now a days?

Please see below

1986 Buick Grand National

Over 200K miles

~ 25k on present engine and Trans

Stage rite Trans brake

Denbear cross over box

MT drag radials

Moroso lower control arms

Needs interior and extreer work

Present block 1979 HD , 009 injectors , te44 turbo , 3” downpipe , stretch intercooler , Several aftermarket chip from emissions to all out race

Original engine and Trans will go with car. Current out of car, extra set of weld rims

Power logger & Scan master , a bunch off odds and ends

The car is in fair condition, need interior and exterior work

Best ET 12.08 @ 111 mph

I don't want to sell it , but may have to .

Need some pictures. Alot depends on how fast you need to sell and actual condition of car inside and out.

I see you are from conn. There seems to be quite a few guys from there on this forum with alot of TR exsperience,possibly contact one of them and they could be more helpfull with good estimate for your car.

Thats a lot of miles but definitely something someone like me would be looking for. A driver that I wont feel bad putting miles on. Definitely would like to see some pics!

The engine and trans ahve ~ 20K miles on them, they have been rebuilt. Will try and post pictures tonight

Sorry guy's , I can not bring my self to sell it. It took to long to get it. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up