what will happen with this turbo qith factiry stall

bttwracing86T

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 6!
ok i may be an idiot but i wanna big ass turbo i found a lt72 ready to go min stalls 3600 if i have factory stall what is the car gonna do. the combo with the turbo will be lt72 turbo gn prorted iron from champion and intake 70 mm throttlebody and plentum with power plate, pte front mount but factory stall and trany except shift kit from art carr. will i slow way down compared to my te44 or will i have plenty of power just a lil later. will it be ok or am i asking for hell i figured ill get a fe good passes on the street in b4 the tranny goes.

first off...are you drunk and can't spell? Second, from my experiance with a big turbo and little stall=bad news, your gonna get maybe 15lbs at 4k in 3rd...don't be cheap if your gonna do that kinda build get the right stall and tune(chip). Stock stall is ~2500k.

Don't do it! Aside from turning your car into a slug, your fuel supply system is lacking. A single 340, and 60's won't support a 72. Brian

spelling teacher

first off are you drunk and can't spell, how rude and second, you spelled experiance wrong it's ( experience )