What was your FIRST JOB??

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
what Was your first job? Im Getting a job as a Delivery Driver in my 83 t-type. Ill Be the most GAngsTa Delivery driver in the state:biggrin::cool: and because its a t-type Ill NEVER be late:biggrin:

I GOT YOUR PIZZA OFFICER!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOcQqcvliwg[/YOUTUBE]

I roofed houses for the family buisness then as soon as I was out of high school I moved in to the easy life as a Marine it was a lot better then roofing hated that job.

Got a job delivering papers Sunday and Wednesdays when I was in the 3rd grade. I kept that job until I was a freshman in high school at which time I took a job at Burger King. I stayed there for 10 years until I was done with college and married. The good ole days.

At about 14 I started haying for the local farmers around town. 5 cents a bale, usually about 700-1000 bales a day. Hard work, but nice pay for a 14 year old.

At 15 i had a paper route...200 houses everyday. Made crazy money around holidays and got to know my neighbors really well. Then i went to KFC and i consider that my "first" job becasue i had a boss for the first time...worked my way up to cook then head cook then joined the Air Force and ten years later...im still doing it :)

Grocery Store bagger.
MIcky D's next

Then Janitor to pay my way through College...3rd shift and full time College I was a walking Zombie always wore out.

Dishwasher when I was 15 at a wings place for about 6 months. Then became a tire changer for the rest of my high school years. Used to find half way decent take off tires and put them on the back of the Buick. Smokey burnouts for everyone. It's was good fun:)

At 14, I was a Bicycle repair mechanic , that was my first real job not counting news paper boy or grass cutting or odd jobs for people:cool:I raced BMX so all my money went into my bike back in 1982,1983,1984 the very last BMX I had was a black chrome Mongoose Pro Class.I went through lots of bikes. I sure miss those days P.K.Ripper,Quad Angle,Cooks Brothers,Red-Line Pro line,Diamond back,Hutch,......

Worked in the local hospital's kitchen at 16. Later when in college moved on to the night cleaner in the kitchen. A few of the housekeeping guys would come in and we would cook ourselves all kinds of great dinners. Once done with my college education I went into my field, dental technician. Been one ever since. Been certified over 25 years.

Pumping gas at my Dad's gas station when I was eleven. Gas was 30 cents a gallon, cigs. were 25 cents a pack. Dad was strict: clean front and rear windows, ask to check everyones oil and always be polite. Dad's friends would hangout for awhile. Saturday I would go next door to the diner for egg sandwiches and coffee and bring them back to the garage. We'd wash cars and change oil long before quick lubes and automatic car washes. I'd cutoff both my arms to bring back those days.

I THINK i WAS IN REAL ESTATE. I SOLD MOST OF COLUMBIA IN BAGGIES AND ROLLING PAPERS.I GUESS THATS WHY THEY CALLED IT HIGH SCHOOL!

When I was around 10 was mowing lawns in the neighborhood for $5 a lawn. 1/4 acre lots.

First job with an actual paycheck in 1974 was at a nursery moving potted plants from one area to another. $1.30 an hour. POTTED plants NOT pot plants.:biggrin: Lasted about two months, got into a fight with someone and he broke my hand when it hit his ribs.:smile:

Worked on my grandparents dairy farm from a young age and polished the aluminum wheels on my uncles Peterbuilt once a month.

A Fluffer for Adult videos..................................:p

Actually @ 14 I worked at a Tool Rental place and did maintance on equiptment for $5 an hour. Made some good money for my age and spent it all on a phuckin paintball gun :rolleyes:, now I spend it all on a Buick :biggrin:

I worked for my Dad's meatpacking plant. I cleaned cattle pens, scrubbed walls in the kill floor and trimmed cheack meat and awfal, IE: livers, kidneys, hearts, cheek meat and other pieces. The worst part was getting up at 4:00 Am.

From 4-14 I worked in my dad's bodyshop. Resto and minor collision. Ran everything, even the books in the last couple years. He'd just line up the work and show up for the occasional paintjob. I quit him for non-payment and ran a miniature golf course at summer of 14, then afterwards worked the evenings at a local dairy farm.

At 15, I was both a bike mechanic, and bus boy, across the street from the bike shop. I loved wrenchin on bikes. Still talk to that boss too. He was a cool bastard. I like 'em.