What type of fitting is this?

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
This is the brass block that my oil pressure sending unit goes into. The fitting that I'm asking about is an 'extra' spot that I had plugged. I need to use it now and I need to know what the hell it is so that I can buy the right adapter to use a 1/4 NPT fitting. It is larger than 1/8 NPT and smaller than 1/4 NPT and has that restrictive smaller opening.
image110_zps08b22696.jpg

image36_zpsa9a42263.jpg

image29_zps8b208722.jpg

image111_zpsd5025114.jpg

its for the turbo oil feed line (1/4inv flare tube) , just put the plug back ,
remove whatever is in the other port and use a 1/4" npt street tee (or a standard tee and a short nipple )and add your new stuff there

or you could remove that oil block from the block and screw in a 1/4" npt street tee and then youd have two 1/4npt ports to work from

This is the plug I use to block that port off when using my Turbo Protector kit.

------------------------------------

Edelmann - Inverted Flared Fitting
Part Number: 120400
Line: EDE
  • 1 year limited warranty
  • UPC: 21597600206
  • Solid Plug - 1/4 Inch Tube (7/16-24 Male Thread)
  • Diameter (In): 1/4 Inch
Detailed Description
Solid Plug - 1/4" Tube (7/16-24 Male Thread)

Wow thanks for the responses. I'm surprised that I had forgotten that it is the original spot for the turbo oil supply. I put the PTE turbo saver on a LONG time ago and never looked back. I simply forgot this is where it came from originally. Anyway I need to either use this port or do like Pacecarta suggested and use a street T. I need two usable ports. Thanks.

...or you could remove that oil block from the block and screw in a 1/4" npt street tee and then youd have two 1/4npt ports to work from

Did this. Thanks for the tip. I had to put a 45º in to swing the T away from the block some so that it could be tightened.