What to do on 12hr flight?

Originally posted by cool 84
They do that in Greece? I'll look around for you :) . I'm not looking forward to this trip, I kind of got talked into it. That part of the world is not a good place to be in right now.

Don't sweat it bro.. It should be fine.. At least you are not going to Saudi, UAE, Milaysia, Kenya or anywhere like that..

on my flight to korea, it was 24 hour flight, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that sucked, but i did a bunch of studying for my flight engineer stuff, but flying can suck, unless you the pilot :)
Grant

man your so safe in greece. they are all Orthodox not Muslim, i used to date a greek girl... man, she was fun.. warning... if you have to take a urine test at anytime in the month or so following the trip, do not drink ouzo (sp) it is made with opiates there and will show up as like heroin..

should not take that long, it takes me 4 hours and five minutes from detroit to phoenix.

tylerdurden
you fly those dinosaurs?? what squadron?
i had a short navy career, i did my composite "c" school at cecil field. i ended up at fleet composite squadron six
vc6 det pax " the fire bee's "
i was an ams3 when i got out and i worked on the pioneer uav.
my final duty station was pax river maryland, man i miss the smibs ( southern maryland inbreds )

i burned my eyes with jp5 and was let go on a medical..

That's interesting! My girlfriend is part Greek, that's why I'm going, to see her family. I've heard about ouzo, her mom has it in the house. I've been offered before but I quit drinking plus it smelled like black liquoace (sp), saving all the drinking for Greece. I've heard all about drinking ouzo and having a great time, it might be bettter than I thought :) .