what to do next?

boost jnky

i bought my brothers gn about a year ago and recently got it running. the car isnt to bad of shape it has a little rust at the bottom rocker pannel and on the quater panels. the question i have is would it be better to fix the interior first or do the paint and body work or do motor and trans first. i just wanted to get some ideas from some that have had experience at this before.

do the bodywork before it gets worst,and get it done right .Heres an excellent example of rust repair done right.
Rust Repair
unless you have to wait for the body man for a while get what ever else you can afford next, or get the motor out get the engine compartment clean and ready for paint its all about the money you're willing to spend !

definitely the bodywork first. Interior is typically the last thing to do.

i am planning on maybe having it beed blasted by a guy in greensboro he has done a few gns, only problem is he doesnt spray any sealer. anybody know of someone local that is reasonable and will do a good job?

If you mean Ellis media blasting yes they do very good work. What you may need to do is get an appointment with whatever body shop you plan on using, take the car to Ellis 2-3 days beforehand and let the body shop get straight to it, at least spit coat some primer on it. Also get as much of the trim off of it as you can: the less assembly and disassembly the body shop has to do the less they charge you.

yes that is who i was considering. right now the car has no interior and my fillers are not in. what i want to do is blast it get body work done and leave it in primer and then get the motor and trans gone through when money permits. will leaveing it this way hurt it if it is kept inside?

should be fine, but I would make sure that whoever does the work shoots it in epoxy primer if it will not be getting color coated anytime soon.