What to clean with???????

I like the Meguiars 2 part product with a seperate cleaner and protectant. it's less sticky than Armor all. But most of the time I just wipe mine down with a neat little microfiber glove I got somwhere.

well specifically, my armrest on the doors have had nasty oily hands shut them for many years and is brownish on the grey vinyl.... I was wondering what will cut it but not dry it out or harm it.

well specifically, my armrest on the doors have had nasty oily hands shut them for many years and is brownish on the grey vinyl.... I was wondering what will cut it but not dry it out or harm it.

rag or sponge with soap and warm water would do it

Wouldn't soap dry the vinyl? I have the same issue and used simple green which normally works for most of my cleaning needs. Sometimes a samll bit of Castrol Super Clean works well too but it's very drying. Don't know that I'd use it on vinyl.

Not meaning to hijack here but I'm kinda looking for the same answer. The other option I am exploring is the interior paint. Not sure i want to do that just yet. Trying to find a better solution...

I usually use a mix of Simple Green and warm water. A terry cloth gets the bulk of the dirt while a tooth brush is good for getting in the grain on highly soiled areas.

The terry cloth with Simple Green/water mix also works well with the seat upholstery and door panel upholstery.