What things are helpful to log on my LM-1 (no PL).

Lhorn

I've only got an Innovate LM-1 with the RPM convertor. I'm already logging RPM, TPS sensor, and boost using a 3 bar map? What else are ya'll logging? Is there a way to log MPH without a PL?

Thanks

I think you could use the rpm input on the rpm converter to log mph, but then you lose rpm :). I log what you do, but I also log with directscan at the same time for everything else. The tps and rpm make it easy to align the wb and ds data. You can't directly log the knock sensor or the esc module output with the lm-1 so no way to log knock. You could log either coolant temp or mat, but I don't think it would be very useful. I'd stick with what you already have, and get a pl when you can.

Fuel

I've only got an Innovate LM-1 with the RPM convertor. I'm already logging RPM, TPS sensor, and boost using a 3 bar map? What else are ya'll logging? Is there a way to log MPH without a PL?

Thanks

How about fuel pressure to make sure it's rising with boost. That's my next input to my Powerlogger when I get some more $$'s ;)

thanks,
I've already confirmed that my fuel pressure rises just fine so I'm not gonna bother with that.

Just wanted to see if people are logging other things that may be helpful. Looks like i'm covered unless I want to get powerlogger.

thanks,
I've already confirmed that my fuel pressure rises just fine so I'm not gonna bother with that.

Just wanted to see if people are logging other things that may be helpful. Looks like i'm covered unless I want to get powerlogger.[/QUOTE

I blew my headgasket last year when my FP took a dump on me at 22 psi. The only way I knew what caued the gasket to go was by looking at my PL files and actually seeing the pressure going down during the run. Logging FP is very critical.