What the heck, stainless headers / dp on ebay?

TType84

cookin with propane
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GRAN...9QQihZ010QQcategoryZ33631QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

for $260? :rolleyes:

JDMF-GN-HEADER-1.jpg

what the heck is this about?

I don't see how they can be thaaat bad. For that price at least. I have ATRs and they are complete crap. In fact these are the second set ive gotten since the first set cracked and was so misaligned. (free replacement) The new set has cracked in 3 different spots as well as the damn brace that breaks all the time. I didnt read the other threads about these headers but for the money i probably woulda been happier with a crappy fitment on a cheap set because at least i would have expected it :biggrin:

absolutely.... Luckly it was not me but a local mechanic who had the misfortune of having to install these headers.. Good friend of mine and I saw what he want thru to get these to work..
note--- the crossover necks DOWN instead of opening up to join th eother pipe..
The 'stainless' is chipping off on the flanges. (huh???) yup... garbage. Ill stick to the stockers thank you

KevinB said:
Because you have 1st hand experience in these....right?

This is the third or fouth thread on these in the last few weeks. There are "good" ones on ebay, and some that have problems. The good ones are stainless, and don't have any major fitment problems. Seem to be very good for the money. Read the other threads.