what suspension/chassis components do you guys run.

WS6 said:
Yessir! I run SFC's on both the 92 'vert and the TTA. They are always the first thing I do or suggest for someone.

On the 92 the SFC's made the car ride and sound like a T-top car without SFC's,but adding the 3 point strut tower base tightend it right up. No more dash rattles or doors coming ajar.

Like I was kind of eluding too, the STB on my TTA ended up being a PITA to work around and since the car sees more track time than street time it made sense to lose it. It's just too hard to work around.

The STB made big difference in the convertible and a mild difference in the T-top TTA, and if I were more into throwing the TTA into high speed corners I'd still be running the 2 point

Hi there WS6!

Thanks for your response and positive feed back. Armed with your info I think I should rethink the STB. This old Irish hound is definetly open to good ideas.

sfc are good for any of the cars.

3rd gen cars need the wonder bar.
4th gen cars like a stb (i prefer 2 point).

just a followup guys - UMI performance has a 10% discount on all products that ends tomorrow (sept 7), don't order from umi order from summit or jegs because they also have the discount and you will save 20$ on shipping!! i got the subframe connectors and steering brace comming.