What Stage Parts are you sitting on?

Thanks for the list Prasad it was hard keeping up with your inventory. I'll make sure to pass it along to Danny and Link for their inheritance.

I guess the key word is NOT for sale!

All these were bought used and some needs repair like the heads and so forth!
Four complete Stage II motors, one On center and three Off center, two with stage II heads and two with production style heads . Two of them are at the machine shop getting assembled. All are intake to oil pan.

Five bare blocks, three On center and two off center.

Six steels Cranks....3.40 stroke to 3.625... BMS to Bryant.
Several sets of Rods, Off and On center, mainly Carrillo

Several sets of Stage II heads
Several Stage II oil pans, stage II Front covers, gear drives, Intakes and Pistons.

Three stage Dry sump oil pump
One single stage oil pump

Several neutral balanced fly wheels and balancers
Few sheet metal intakes

And bunch of misc stage II items like lifters, cams, custom Stage II headers including the one from Conley's Tweaked and so on!
Prasad

Thanks for the list Prasad it was hard keeping up with your inventory. I'll make sure to pass it along to Danny and Link for their inheritance.

LOL...Some one is going inherit it all some day and if God's willing it be a long, long time before that happens!

Prasad

LOL...Some one is going inherit it all some day and if God's willing it be a long, long time before that happens!

Prasad
Is it possible to have your address and the times you are not there..where the parts are...:)

LOL....:(

Is it possible to have your address and the times you are not there..where the parts are...:)

LOL....:(

LMFAO! My wife is home at all times and there are 8 security cameras recording 24/7 including inside the garage and the barns.:D

Please post cam specs, and peak rpm hp . Thanks,

Norbs,

Here are the cam specs.

Comp Cams 4640S/4640S R 114

234/234 @.050 on a 114 LSA with .412 lobe lift.

.679 lift @ the valve with a 1.65 ratio rocker.

Peak RPM and H.P. remain to be seen as the cam is still on my workbench and my parts are at the machine shop. I'll keep you posted.

Neal

Thanks Neal I will see if i can come up with a RPM range based on the numbers.:)

Norbs,

Here are the cam specs.

Comp Cams 4640S/4640S R 114

234/234 @.050 on a 114 LSA with .412 lobe lift.

.679 lift @ the valve with a 1.65 ratio rocker.

Peak RPM and H.P. remain to be seen as the cam is still on my workbench and my parts are at the machine shop. I'll keep you posted.

Neal

Very aggressive cam lobe..... I would take a guess at 6200-6400 for peak power on a 274"

Allan G.

Very aggressive cam lobe..... I would take a guess at 6200-6400 for peak power on a 274" Allan G.

Allan,

It was a bit more aggressive than I was planning on running although the duration and LSA were along the lines of what I was thinking. I still have the cam I bought from you and Tim and I duscussed the specs on that one too. I'm hoping the new cam will make power up to 6700-6800 RPM as I plan to shift around 7K. My project is moving along slowly so about this time 3 years from now maybe we'll have some results. ;)

Neal

Allan,

It was a bit more aggressive than I was planning on running although the duration and LSA were along the lines of what I was thinking. I still have the cam I bought from you and Tim and I duscussed the specs on that one too. I'm hoping the new cam will make power up to 6700-6800 RPM as I plan to shift around 7K. My project is moving along slowly so about this time 3 years from now maybe we'll have some results. ;)

Neal

What did Tim think of the RPM of my old cam vs. your new cam ? My old cam seemed to like 6600-6700 on the dyno and would probably pull higher at 35+ boost.

Allan G.

That Cam is the same as what I am running except mine is a 246/246 Solid. Previous was shifting at 8500 with it. BUT I won`t..
That Cam should be a Wild One Neal...:)

What did Tim think of the RPM of my old cam vs. your new cam ? My old cam seemed to like 6600-6700 on the dyno and would probably pull higher at 35+ boost.

Allan G.

Allan,

I don't think he and I discussed what the difference in powerband between the two cams would be. He seemed to think your old cam being a hydraulic roller profile with more duration 242 / 242 with increased overlap would make it less responsive on the street although it is a very valve train friendly grind. My thought is that since the new cam has a wider LSA the power band will be slightly broader and I think you were running the 242/242 cam 4 degrees advanced which would push the power band down. I plan on installing this can straight up. I'm sure I'll have the car on the dyno whenever I get it together so I'll reserve judgement until then. It should be fun one way or another. :D

Neal

Ask Mr. 8 Cameras. But that won't work. Try knocking off the Cameras at once. Maybe you will get lucky..:)

I have 4.1 offcenter block but It would not be cheap"_

I would really like another off center 4.1 block if anyone has one around.

I know you said Off center but I know someone with an early Oncenter 4.1 with the internal oil pick for $1800. I think the bore size is around 4" area.

Prasad