What should it feel like

Originally posted by turbosam6
You're just used to off idle torque, which turbo cars for the most part ain't got.

This is also what I was expecting as an answer.

As in everything else in my life, I am overdoing the brake boosting, but I knda already knew that. I must admit I love the sound of screeching tires.

I need to do the street slicks thing, this is apparent. Arghhh, I really don't want to do it. I think I am going to have to get a second set of rims so that I can run street tires most of the time, but swp 'em out when I feel itchy or are going to attempt running at the track.

Has any one recently pulled the inspection cover to look at the stock D5 converter? If so, what does the stamping look like, Is there a large (capitol D) and a large #5? Or, is there a small case d and a large #5. I seem to have the small "d" and large #5 stamped on mine. GNTTYPE's picture of a D5 converter seems to show a Large (capitol D) and large #5. Is mine the "correct D5" converter? I too have poor spool up issues. JOE

Thanks! I'm both happy and sad about that. Happy its the right converter, but sad that now i don't no where else to look at to solve this slow spool-up problem. :(