What seats are those?

LEOS79849

Hello guys im a new member of your forum and im looking forward to enjoying my GN as many of you all do already. My question is I bought a 85 GN with some stolen parts missing such as the turbo top part of seats and hood and since its been hard to find original seats i was wondering what about the ones in that new furious movie does anyone know what brand they are they look like sparco's with the turbo six stitched in em. Do any one of you have any idea who makes these? thanks

i cant remember the manufacturer off hand, but a friend of mine had some in his car, and they were only like $125 a seat, they were uncomfortable to ride in for more than 20 min! You would also have to have the seats emb. becuase they dont come that way.
,dan

Seats

El paso being a small city its hard for anyone to get any parts man i had to drive to phoenix. For a header panel thats why i was inquiring about that if all else fails ill try the grand or corvette ones but i really like the comfy original ones thanks anyway

hey daniel just a quick question do you think those grand prix seats can dit the gn original bottom half of the seats see my gn had the top half of the seats stolen and i found some in a junk yard from a grand prix

I was talking about the 97 and newer seats, they wouldnt fit the bottom half of the seat or match if thats what your asking, as far as swapping the whole seat, im sure it would be very easy to do, you could even keep all the power options on them!