What Other Toys Do You Have?

WOW! I remember those from the catalogs. Good find. :D

Spotted it sticking out of roadside trash (hit brake!) about 15yrs ago. $100 in misc parts and a head gasket later... A little bit scary on flat pavement. Revs so high,I'm surprised it hasn't blown up.

This thread lives forever

Attachments

• Truck_car.jpg
    Truck_car.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 660
WOW! I remember those from the catalogs. Good find. :D

The old MW minibike can be downright dangerous when the rear tire gets wet. (no brakes,just a metal paddle) Yeah,I've got just a bunch of old,good running junk worth MUCH less than the majority here. I like old stuff.

Lets see what else I have here...

A 1979 35ft Georgie Boy 'Swinger" with a 440 Dodge engine. Refreshed the heads,added a 4160-3310 Holley and Edelbrock Performer,exhaust,etc. 16,000lbs and 0-60 in 30 seconds!

The interior was shot,dark,dreary. The panelled ceiling was water damaged. Replaced with mirrors I cut. I put on a new EPDM roof,also.

Countless hours later,it's redone. (see pic) Sitting in it now,actually. I'm in that chair,on that laptop at my vacation place in FL.

Attachments

• businterior.JPG
    businterior.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 656
might not be a toy but its mine and i like it

1974 amc hornet 258 straight 6 always fun to have somethig unique and rare

100_3092.jpg

Here is mine.

2003 Suzuki hayabusa,kn air filter,tsukiyi full exhaust,16 front sproket.9.61 145mph 1\4mile

Attachments

• Picture 444.jpg
    Picture 444.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 484
The Anniversary Trans Am collection..they are all stock
All-TAs.jpg

The '95 LT1 TA I drive daily, ported heads, headers, true duals over the axle I built myself, loads of suspension mods, LPE cam.
95TA-101107a.jpg

Underside of the '95 TA showing all the red bracing and suspension as well as the exhaust.
95taduals5.jpg

Motor in my '94 Silverado..yeah I can't leave anything alone :) LT4 out of a Grandsport vette transplant.
truck-engine-straight.jpg

And the SRT10 truck
DSCN1190.jpg

And the motor of the SRT10
DSCN1183.jpg

the anniversary trans am collection..they are all stock
all-tas.jpg

the '95 lt1 ta i drive daily, ported heads, headers, true duals over the axle i built myself, loads of suspension mods, lpe cam.
95ta-101107a.jpg

underside of the '95 ta showing all the red bracing and suspension as well as the exhaust.
95taduals5.jpg

motor in my '94 silverado..yeah i can't leave anything alone :) lt4 out of a grandsport vette transplant.

and the srt10 truck
dscn1190.jpg

and the motor of the srt10
dscn1183.jpg

nice!

The Anniversary Trans Am collection..they are all stock
All-TAs.jpg

The '95 LT1 TA I drive daily, ported heads, headers, true duals over the axle I built myself, loads of suspension mods, LPE cam.
95TA-101107a.jpg

Underside of the '95 TA showing all the red bracing and suspension as well as the exhaust.
95taduals5.jpg

Motor in my '94 Silverado..yeah I can't leave anything alone :) LT4 out of a Grandsport vette transplant.

And the SRT10 truck
DSCN1190.jpg

And the motor of the SRT10
DSCN1183.jpg

ladies and gentleman we have a winner:eek:we're not worthy, we're not worthy:biggrin:

DD 281k miles
photo1snowtruck.jpg

my new trailer

featherlite.jpg

052.jpg

harley dyno pipe air filter an tune

Picture297.jpg

my HS DD 64 SS impala tilt wheel fac ac fac ps factory tac 2 speed auto
Picture441.jpg

my 99 SS M6 vert SLP #405 car i got new it has 21k miles

Picture-003.jpg

ordered in april 06 TBSS
Picture143.jpg

and throwing in my brothers Callaway GS 450 supernatural #1 just for fun

Picture420.jpg

062.jpg

btw those cars are fake says T dollar lmao

and here is what im waiting on finishing

CChouse4.jpg

wish i was cool like T dollar and lance who works @ 0rileys ............ BTW im 29

My daily driver
IMG_8093edited.JPG

IMG_0001.jpg

Work in progress!

camaro%20nash%20045.jpg

chows%20new%20pics%20032.jpg

Oh yes, and I do care for the environment so here's my zero emission ride:

IMG_3332.JPG

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3321.JPG

Nice Banshee you got there... What yr .. what mods you got done to it?? I got a 2001.. traded a 4poke for it.. Best move ive made!!!

Nice Banshee you got there... What yr .. what mods you got done to it?? I got a 2001.. traded a 4poke for it.. Best move ive made!!!

The banshee was a 1987 I sold it a while back. I also had a 2001. I got the 87 as a trade toward something else and the guy had built it before I had it. He had gone through everything from the bottom & top end and upgraded everything.
No expense was spared. It was a fast bike, but like all the banshees I had my only complaint was no low end power.

I also had a heavily moded 1991 Quadzilla LT500, which I raced in hare scrambles and amateur motocross for a few years. By far the fastest quad I had ever rode or owned. It could actually hang with most street bikes.

The banshee was a 1987 I sold it a while back. I also had a 2001. I got the 87 as a trade toward something else and the guy had built it before I had it. He had gone through everything from the bottom & top end and upgraded everything.
No expense was spared. It was a fast bike, but like all the banshees I had my only complaint was no low end power.

I also had a heavily moded 1991 Quadzilla LT500, which I raced in hare scrambles and amateur motocross for a few years. By far the fastest quad I had ever rode or owned. It could actually hang with most street bikes.

Nice!!! Yeah i also have a 97 cr 500 .25over and ported!! Yeah thats got a ton of low end!!! Makes my front end fly up with a burp of the throttle!! My banshee is worked as well... nothing compares to it.. ripping around a corner with that power band rippin and a 12ft wall of dust behind you..And there alot easier to work on then a 4stroke, with all them valves and cams BS!!

Back in a past life.....I had an '85 ATC 250R...... 6sp.....liquid cooled.... 2 stroke power...... weighed 293lbs if I remember right...... mine was ported....polished....shaved head.....wiesco piston...... FMF pipe...reed cage....silencer.....and a 36mm oval slide Kehein carb..... mine would run right at 100 mph with a CBR 600 along side to clock it when I bumped the front sproket up to 14 tooth..... would run 80-85 with the stock gearing in the tune I had..... ran it at the 100 yard dirt drags all the time. I won 1st place (in my class) many times.....and usually placed somewhere every time out.

It would outrun most Banshee's around here at the time.....stock....modified.....or otherwise. Sold it around '95. Years later....there was some around here with much more $$ in mods and on alky......I'm sure they were alot faster...... but at the time...... it was a force to be rekoned with. I also used to love to climb sandhills..... that was sooo much fun!