How much do you think its worth?? WO2 car....

ChanceG

How much do you think its worth?? WO2 car
b9_4.JPG

53_4.JPG

5e_4.JPG

60_4.JPG

7a_4.JPG

48_4.JPG

1987 Buick Regal Limited, 74000 original miles

EXTERIOR- All original, rust free body panels. Appears to be all original factory 79U Burgundy Metallic finish. Vehicle has never been apart, so all panels maintain factory fit and gapping. All glass in excellent condition. W02 exterior sport package. Y56 T Package. Turbo Aluminum Wheels. BF Goodrich P235/60R15 Radial T/A tires. VD6 and VD7 front and rear aluminum bumper brackets. Halogen headlamps with Special Headlamp Covers. Sliding Sun Roof. Paint is in very good condition. Some sun fade on the hood-see pic. Small stone chips on both sides from driving- see pic. Paint chip above passenger headlamp- see pic.

INTERIOR- All original factory custom gray cloth interior. Interior is in excellent condition- no rips, tears, fabric fade, etc. Split front seat with center console and reclining seat backs. Power steering, power disc brakes, power windows and door locks. Electronic trunk release. Electric rear window defogger. Air conditioning retrofitted to R134. Deluxe lighting package with courtesy lamps, front reading lamps, and lighted passenger vanity mirror. Dual remote mirrors. Tilt wheel and cruise control. Leather wrapped steering wheel. Theft deterrent system. Delco Premium AM/FM/Cassette with Graphic Equalizer, Seek/Scan, and Concert Sound Speaker System. Electronic Digital Instrumentation. Dash in great shape- no tears or cracks.

DRIVETRAIN- LC2 Turbo Package. Original 3.8 Liter Turbo Charged V6 with Intercooler. Engine bay is factory stock. Exceptions are aftermarket waste gate control and K&N under the bumper air scoop and filters. Factory stock air system with car. Just serviced with all new fluids and filters. As stated previously, factory AC retrofitted to R134.
Original 200-4R Automatic Overdrive Transmission. 3.42 Limited Slip Differential with 8.5" ring gear. Y56 T Package, including Gran Touring Suspension, Quick Ratio Steering, Gas Shocks, and Torsion Bars.
Floors, frame, and trunk floor all original. Clean, rust free, and solid. Deluxe trunk trim package. 74,880 original miles

How much should one offer to pay? All stock

I'd say about $8,000. I think he'd get more for it if it were a GN.

Nice car nonetheless.

I saw it on evilbay last week, i liked it till i saw the black fiberglass BLACK bumpers and the stone chips on the roof above the trim before the astro roof.

Do you have a link for the car on ebay for all the pics that you didnt post?

I dont know if it sold or not, but its a fair car that needs work... nice color combo. Grey interior has a good benefit for that car to sell...

Let me know with all the pics and i will give you my honest opinion...
BW

Don't forget the sagged out rear end, time for some new coil springs, cargo ones please! Very hard to rate a car with just pics. Pics can hide a lot.

Why does it have...

the 'glass bumpers? Check out the sail panel for cracking between the windows.(Where the factory leaded) Might give you a clue to how hard this unit was run. What was seller asking? It does appear to be a limited(One of 1035). I do like those door pulls. I might offer $6500.

Why do you ask?

Rich