what O-ring is this? and What adjustable fuel regulator is this?

Turbodrvn

hope someone can help me out:

Trying to locate and find a new O-ring (the one that goes to the fuel rail) to work with my Adjustable fuel regulator. I've tried everywhere: Autozone, Murray's auto, AdvanceAuto, Carquest (they have one on order for me but not sure if it'll match mine) and I also tried hardware stores...can't seem to find this damn o-ring!!!?

I'm kinda old school and my mods were done back in the mid 90's. I think this adjustable fuel regulator is either an Eastern Performance or Kenne Belle or maybe Kirban adjustable regulator? Can someone please identify this for me. That way I know which vendor to call for the O-ring. Hopefully you can see the torn up O-ring in the pics....Here's some pics.

If I can't order this from any of the vendors...any idea where I can get this friggin' O-ring!?

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1358.jpg
    IMG_1358.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 164
It should be the same o-ring used on the injectors. Most parts stores should have that. You may have to buy the o-rings in a set.

Just tell them you need a o-ring for a fuel injector.

As far as the fuel press. reg. I have seen those in the past. They were a stock reg. with the billet top. Im not sure who sold those though.

Thanks for your quick response!

I already have a set of brand new fel-pro fuel injector o-rings; I thought that would work but they are slightly smaller than the o-ring that came off of my adjustable fuel regulator. So I didn't want to chance it.

Unless, O-rings expand and swell over time when exposed to fuel? Then I guess the fuel injector o-ring would work?

thoughts? anyone?

If no luck send me your adress and I can pull the "o" ring off my stock fp regulator and I'll mail it to you. Good Luck Jon Hanson

I have noticed some "o" rings seem to be slightly swollen after years of service. Good luck with it. I got an adj fp reg from full throttle so I have the stocker in a zip lock bag. Have a good day.

ATR use to sell something like that ... "O" ring should be very easy to find

agree. Should be able to get the oring at damn near any auto parts store. as far as the regualtor i cant remember who sold that setup. a buddy of mine has one and has never had a problem with it.

2000 ATR cat shows it but has a black top .. lots of people have used them

Kirban definitely sold that Frankenstein-style of regulator back in the '90s though I'm pretty sure he was not the only vendor who listed them; not sure who actually manufactured them though. I bought one from Kirbans in the early '90s and only recently replaced it with their new style regulator due to a leak between the top and bottom halves.

The bottom half is from a stock regulator and you should be able to buy the O-ring from GM if they are still available.