what mufflers to buy

buick1987gn

I'm a bad man.
Im looking to replace the mufflers that are on my car right now, (2 chamber flowmasters) I have the atr dual kit but dont really like the sound of the pitbull mufflers. Any suggestions looking for a nice deep rumble.

I thought they were constructed simillary to the atrs and they are about 5 inches to short id like to stay around 19 inches so i dont have to start using a million adapters but thanks for teh suggestion! Ill keep them in mind.

dynomax super turbos's :cool: i had them on both my el camino and my GN, love them, sounds great and cant go wrong at $32 each ;)

-Neil

YOU CAN"T LOSE WITH THESE!!!!!!!!

THE DYNOMAX ULTRA FLOW RACE SERIES MUFFLERS ARE THE BEST, THE OVAL SERIES ARE AWESOME THERE STAIGHT THRU LIKE THE REST BUT THE RESONATOR INSIDE IS UNLIKE NO OTHER. I HAD THE BORLA XR1'S WAY EXPENSIVE AN DO SOUND GOOD BUT NOT AS GOOD AS THE DYNOMAX'S. CAR DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE USUAL TR DRONE TO IT EITHER. JUST REAL DEEP.

Re: YOU CAN"T LOSE WITH THESE!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RUQWKNF27
THE DYNOMAX ULTRA FLOW RACE SERIES MUFFLERS ARE THE BEST, THE OVAL SERIES ARE AWESOME THERE STAIGHT THRU LIKE THE REST BUT THE RESONATOR INSIDE IS UNLIKE NO OTHER. I HAD THE BORLA XR1'S WAY EXPENSIVE AN DO SOUND GOOD BUT NOT AS GOOD AS THE DYNOMAX'S. CAR DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE USUAL TR DRONE TO IT EITHER. JUST REAL DEEP.

I agree. You will love the oval welded case Dynomax Ultra --great sound with no back pressure without drone.

Looks like those could be the ones, anyone else have any experience with them or any other brands. thaks for the input so far!

Re: Re: YOU CAN"T LOSE WITH THESE!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bobtempest
I agree. You will love the oval welded case Dynomax Ultra --great sound with no back pressure without drone.

FWIW Summit Racing has the oval welded Dynomax's with 2.5", and 3" offset/inlet....$65.95. Part #'s WLK-17219 and WLK- 17221.