what kind of times to expect

tntdiablo

67/65 dual ball bearing billet wheel,gn1 aluminum heads 212/212 roller cam,stage 3 tranny from Lonnie,extender chip,60# injectors,set at 20psi no knock on pump gas,I have alky for back up.accufab throttle body,atr headers.I have a big block nova wanting to run me and I wanna see if I stand a chance
by the way h&r lower control arms,anti roll bar ,and drag radials...Thanks

if it will run these times on 20psi,what should it do on 25psi of course with a good tune and alky?I hear this nova runs 11.0"s

if it will run these times on 20psi,what should it do on 25psi of course with a good tune and alky?I hear this nova runs 11.0"s

Oh.... I thought you were adding Alky an turning up the boost to 25.. then I could see a high ten .. Pump gas only ??? you will prob get your ass kicked :confused: What are your 60's now ???

Mine ON alky @20psi went 102 in the 1/8 with about the same combo and an XFI that's good for 10.50-10.70 range... Couple weeks I'll head back over and turn it up to the 26psi area.

60fts not sure,but it hooks very good on the street launching at about 3 psi,it pulls like a freight train.forgot to mention its .20 with je pistons,have not even turned the alky on yet,running 20psi with no knock.I want to make sure everything is perfect before I turn it up and spray the alky

Low 11's with some detonation @20psi. 10.40@25psi with alky tuned. That isn't the type of combo that likes 93 octane with the small cam.you will be running 18* timing at best. At 21*/25psi it will be a totally different car