What kind of bumper fillers are most people buying now.........

I was a little disappointed when I received my "Spoolfool" fillers that they weren't autographed by Mike! WTF where is the consistency in that? Who is doing the QA on these? LOL. Despite this they fit and look great!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

LOL...too funny

I am wearing my new favorite 'T' shirt!!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1385928459.069944.jpg

I'm still waiting for my "SPOOLFOOL" official fan club membership card to arrive!

So when did opie from andy griffith make a video? I don't know how I missed that, and no thanks I'll never be part of the good ole boys club.

I'm to opinionated for that crap, and I'm not a sheep.

Thanks for the offer though and I'll continue to sit on the side lines and watch the sheep get hearded in one by one and play nice like they're told to.

Sorry about the late response but I was visiting the bad girls club, they're much more fun and they wouldn't let me go until I said uncle.
This is the link if you wish to join the good ole boy's club.

http://bit.ly/4kb77v

I keep looking at this pic
Looking and looking
At how those fillers are not even close the lining up
Body lines are way off. The bottom of the bezels stick out
And the bottom of the filler hangs
At least an 1/8" lower then the fender. But hey at least there shinny
1386453978715.jpg

I keep looking at this pic
Looking and looking
At how those fillers are not even close the lining up
Body lines are way off. The bottom of the bezels stick out
And the bottom of the filler hangs
At least an 1/8" lower then the fender. But hey at least there shinny View attachment 208584

Ya know,
I wasn't planning on responding to this thread. I've watched it turn into a nonconstructive pissing contest, that doesn't help anyone. My product isn't perfect. No one's is. I just try to do the best that I can, for a fair price. I understand that I will never get rich selling these things. However, I take much pride in what I have done and do take attacks very personal.

By the way,
This picture that you posted of my GN is from a car show in Van Nuys CA, back in June 2009. Here's the link.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/check-out-my-tb-photos-from-today.290015/#post-2230956
I didn't invent my bumper fillers until 2012. This picture shows why I decided to make them. The picture you posted is of my old DANKOS!

Congratulations new guy, your my newest Nut Huger.
Once again, thanks for the support and Happy Spooling. I love you guys.:D

Mike B.

I agree with Kevin B, it looks like chrome, or like it has the stainless molding on it in the pic above.

I restored muscle cars in the 80's and 90's and whoever did your paint wet sanded and buffed it to perfection.

I love and hate black cars, hate that they show every imperfection especially when wet sanded to a glass finish like yours but love black when it's as nice as yours.

What a bitch to keep looking like that but I'm sure you can live with it.(y)

Ya know,
I wasn't planning on responding to this thread. I've watched it turn into a nonconstructive pissing contest, that doesn't help anyone. My product isn't perfect. No one's is. I just try to do the best that I can, for a fair price. I understand that I will never get rich selling these things. However, I take much pride in what I have done and do take attacks very personal.

By the way,
This picture that you posted of my GN is from a car show in Van Nuys CA, back in June 2009. Here's the link.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/check-out-my-tb-photos-from-today.290015/#post-2230956
I didn't invent my bumper fillers until 2012. This picture shows why I decided to make them. The picture you posted is of my old DANKOS!

Congratulations new guy, your my newest Nut Huger.
Once again, thanks for the support and Happy Spooling. I love you guys.:D

Mike B.
Hey. I was giving u complement on how your fronts fit better then these
But if this is how u reply to a pictured complement.
I must say that's a great way to support your product
And nut hugger. Lmao
Ill be that as soon as you get everyone elses
Out of your mouth

Hey. I was giving u complement on how your fronts fit better then these
But if this is how u reply to a pictured complement.
I must say that's a great way to support your product
And nut hugger. Lmao
Ill be that as soon as you get everyone elses
Out of your mouth

If that was a compliment, I'd hate to read your post when you are being critical!

Last edited:
Mike, you spelled my name wrong on the nuthugger membership card.

Me without my popcorn. :)

The only reason I havent bought Mike's fillers yet is because the gel coat finish looks better than my whole car's paint job haha.

Guess I'll just keep rockin my rattle canned Dankos for now.:p