What is this longblock worth?

jdpolzin

OK guys, I am starting this thread to get an honest answer of what this longblock will sell for. Here is a list of the details I know. I dont have any specifics but this is what I know:
109 80K miles
Gasket Matched, bowl blended heads
High volume front cover
Ported intake (ceramic coated)
HD valve springs
rollmaster timing chain
Precision cam thinking its a 2(teens) duration
includes:
valve covers
oil pump and filter adapter
oil pan
Flex plate

There may be more to it but I am just getting an idea and thats all I can think of for now. What's it worth, intake to pan, complete? Thanks guys!! ------Jeremy

I dunno but I will give you the same as the last one LOL:biggrin:

Seriously, when was the motor work done and by who?

Definately going to be more than the last one but the motor work was done by a machine shop up in Michigan. I dont know the name because the previous owner had everything done. Thats why I ask becuase I can not verify anything aside from the fact I can see the high volume front cover, I can hear that it has a larger cam, I can see the intake manifold was coated, I know the motor has not been completely rebuild, but other than that, thats all I know. I have to base what the previous owner told me. I was expecting somewhere around $2000 but I just want to hear your opinions. The motor runs great in the car and pulls hard. Sounds very good with the larger cam and the 3" single shot!

the motor is absolutely worthless, you will be lucky to give it away, so you should send it to me:biggrin: :rolleyes:

After doing a little research I think $2100 would be a fare price for the motor. Beings that I cant really garauntee all of the work, if I could garauntee it all and had all of the paperwork, I know I could get more out of it. When the Stage motor goes in, I'll be selling it. I guess it depends though, being laid off and having a baby coming may change that!!!! PLEASE GOD MAKE IT STOP SNOWING SO I CAN GO BACK TO WORK!!!!