What is the prettiest part on your car

The cheapest yet coolest thing I have put on ym car: purple rear license plate cover. It looks awesome with the purple paint, but is illegal :p

My new alternator. Nothing special about it, but after looking at the dirty old one sitting atop my squeaky clean, freshly rebuilt engine for so long this new one looks great. It's the first thing
I notice when you pop the hood now.

Jim

I would have to say the nicest thing on my car is my rims polished weld pro stars look killa againts the mean black paint :D

Its got to be the J C te45 and its not even polished! but its not as nice as my old pink one was. P S.
If anybody talks to John tell him I need some help with this TSM class hunting for more horspower and I dont care what color it is. Peace Bret Rudbeck

Hmm the Playboy magazine under the seat ha just kidding
on the 87 the new carpet and new headliner
on the 85 anything under the hood its all minty mint
on my truck I like the DVD in dash and the PS2 and the classic atari PS2 games :)

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I'm only half-way done, but the new 2.5% tint is lookin' freakin' sweet!

why didn't you just replace the windows with solid pieces of lack plastic;)

these cars just don't look right without a little tint on the windows

I'm only half-way done, but the new 2.5% tint is lookin' freakin' sweet!
Shoulda just used black lacquer paint. What's the difference?

I'd have to say....my whole car. Hell, it still smell new! ;) :eek: :cool: :D :p

Originally posted by denn454
why didn't you just replace the windows with solid pieces of lack plastic;)

these cars just don't look right without a little tint on the windows
True, a GN without tint seems to be lacking something, but when the tint turns purple on these cars it's the most horrible thing you'll ever see.

True, a GN without tint seems to be lacking something, but when the tint turns purple on these cars it's the most horrible thing you'll ever see.
Just keep it legal.

Originally posted by TT/A1233
Just keep it legal.
The cops around here couldn't catch A COLD, so I'm not really worried about them. Thanks for the link, I was curious about the exact rules in my state.

...isn't there always a price to pay for being beautiful?:D

its the gnx rear suspension for me. close second is the jax leather interior kit.