What is the name of this fitting? ID please.

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
OK guys I need to know what the name of this fitting is so that I can properly fit a section of high pressure fuel hose to replace a leaky section of line I've taken out. This fitting is on both ends of the fuel line, the end that goes into the fuel filter and the end that goes into the rubber section in the engine compartment. What is it called? I need to know this so I can order the right stuff. As always thanks for your help.
IMG_2357.JPG
IMG_2354.JPG

OK guys I need to know what the name of this fitting is so that I can properly fit a section of high pressure fuel hose to replace a leaky section of line I've taken out. This fitting is on both ends of the fuel line, the end that goes into the fuel filter and the end that goes into the rubber section in the engine compartment. What is it called? I need to know this so I can order the right stuff. As always thanks for your help.
View attachment 246487 View attachment 246488

should be a Saginaw

Yea man that's saginaw. Jegs sells fittings to convert from Saginaw to npt

I just picked up a new 2pc feed line from Right stuff for $70 the shipping was $20

I just picked up a new 2pc feed line from Right stuff for $70 the shipping was $20

Do you have a link to this by chance? I looked them up and all they are showing is fuel vapor and fuel return lines, no feed lines. Thanks.

If ordering right stuff order through kegs cheaper and free shipping usually

Noted. Thanks.

Thanks man. If I don't go with a replacement hard line this will be in use. I'm thinking that using a high pressure hose will be easier too.

Do you have a link to this by chance? I looked them up and all they are showing is fuel vapor and fuel return lines, no feed lines. Thanks.

They don't have the feed line on their web site. I have their catalog the Part # is AGL8701 $65 for steel and $100 for SS.
I ordered Thursday I should have it By Tuesday.

Thanks. I'm taking a stab at bending a hard replacement line myself. So far so good. I just have to make the bend and line up with the fuel filter.....and check for leaks.:unsure:

Done! Key on car off it is holding fuel pressure steady as a rock. No leaks sitting in the garage. Once its on the road and gets some vibration testing we'll know for sure.