What is the fastest stock block Pass

Jeff Strube

I want to no ho has the fastest stock block stroke and iron head pass that is still allwheel drive. Or Aluminum heads like to hear how hard people out there a running with a stock block and crank

Jeff Strube said:
I want to no ho has the fastest stock block stroke and iron head pass that is still allwheel drive. Or Aluminum heads like to hear how hard people out there a running with a stock block and crank

Stock engine, or rebuilt?

Phillip Long said:
Stock Original Motor: 10.93 @ 121.99, 6.94 1/8, 1.47 60' factory ECU

I dont know who has the fastest stock stroked block. I wanna say low 10's but dont quote me on that. ;)

We built on wih a stock block, ported L35 iron heads,stock crank and Eagle rods that runs 10.50's at 129

EightSecV6 said:
We built on wih a stock block, ported L35 iron heads,stock crank and Eagle rods that runs 10.50's at 129

Was that the stock ci's? Or stroked?

Stock block and stroke

EightSecV6 said:

Hey Bill was that a stock stroke with Vortec heads was that with a Fast system how big of injectors and the turbo size how much boost bank to bank or SFI Did it have all the options on it or where there items deleted what kind of tire if it was allwheel drive 700r still for a trans. Later Jeff

Stock stroke, stock crank, L35 IRON heads (factory 4.3 heads from a Typhoon) Still has a 700 and AWD, Fast system with 83# injectors and a TE63 turbo....get this, still has the STOCK intercooler!

Big Dave said:
I did not know that. Still stock block though right?

glad i popped in here.

with a stock block with 4 bolt mains using bryant crank, it ran 9.93@134.83.

ed

Denny Raab just ran his last weekend, stock block and crank, iron L35 heads and 63 turbo, STOCK INTERCOOLER, 10.40 at 129.9

EightSecV6 said:
Denny Raab just ran his last weekend, stock block and crank, iron L35 heads and 63 turbo, STOCK INTERCOOLER, 10.40 at 129.9
That kicks ass!

How much boost/timing does he run?

What has been done to the heads?

25# of boost (the wastegate is closed, that is all it will make) The heads are just the standard L35 heads ported with 1.94/1.60 valves. That was on drag radials too.

EightSecV6 said:
25# of boost (the wastegate is closed, that is all it will make) The heads are just the standard L35 heads ported with 1.94/1.60 valves. That was on drag radials too.

What kind of cam does it have? Off the shelf or custom?

Raist103 said:
hey ed was that run with 40psi boost?

not hardly. :)

its been awile but i kinda think it was around 26-28.

new motor will run et better than that at @15psi.

we start next week dialing it in, finishing license runs...

ed

sounds good dont know who i heard that from but i heard that it was 40psi and that is why you had to retork the heads after each run.

i plan on going to atco again this weekend getting the gn tuned in some more. hope to get the ty to atco at some point in the next couple months

see ya there

Raist103 said:
sounds good dont know who i heard that from but i heard that it was 40psi and that is why you had to retork the heads after each run.

i plan on going to atco again this weekend getting the gn tuned in some more. hope to get the ty to atco at some point in the next couple months

see ya there
don
the problem turned out to be we were shearing the deck off the block!

new bowtie with new head & cam combo and twins is ready, .

pic here
http://www.northeastsyty.com/albums/album88/000_0333.sized.jpg