What is the bolt circle size of the Turbo Regal wheels?

Darkstar72

This the random question that I'm being asked to make an account on gnttype.org and I've tried the following with no luck:

5x4.75
5x4 3/4
5x120.7

I keep being told these are not the correct answers. Are they asking for the actual wheel lug size??

I'm getting a little frustrated at this point. TIA.

"The following errors occurred during your registration
  • The answer given for the random question was incorrect."

Just tried again...same result. I know the fraction works out to the same as the decimal, but this is getting stupid at this point. Spaces, no spaces, fractions, standard integers...

I tried to log on multiple times too. Finally threw my hands up in frustration. It finally occurred to me that that site is for reference only. I don't think any one is "manning the ship".

Ah...that makes sense. OK. I had already given up, but now I know not to try any further. Thank you!

Many of us "old timers" were members of the gnttype mailing list way back in the day!

I remember dial-up modems making wistles,buzzing and ticking sounds. Then AOL "you got mail."

I would go to my in-box and find 5,483 pieces of mail!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to get so excited to see all those Buick questions and answers from all these guys spread out all around the country. I would read every freeking one of them!

Never thought I would be in this game for nearly 24 years now! I also never thought I would meet so many of these guys and see how ugly they really were in person.