What is the best wideband?

IMCA67

I currently have an Innovate LC1 with a DB gauge. Needless to say, I have used it very little, and the controller seems to be dead already, and I see a lot of issues out there with it on the message boards. I would like to switch over to one that has the controller/gauge in one unit. Which one seems to have the best results? I have seen the AEM EUGO and the new Innovate MTX-L. Any others out there? Which ones seem to be the most bullet proof? I'm also using the Gen 2 translator, and Extreme G chip. It looks like any of them should be a fairly easy install. Thanks!

I have the AEM from Turbotweek. I figured if Eric programs our chips and he likes it, it has to be pretty good.

Coach

I have the AEM from Turbotweek. I figured if Eric programs our chips and he likes it, it has to be pretty good.

Coach

Ever had any issues with the AEM? How long have you used it? About the only reviews I could find for the AEM and Innovate were on Amazon of all places. Not a lot to go off of, but the Innovate already had some bad reviews. AEM, was more positive.