What is the best "in tank" fuel pump?

which fuse was corroded....?

Bob

Bob it was the 20amp fuse on the Racetronix Hot wire kit. The fuse is located back by the rear bumper, out in the elements. And our elements here in the Pacific N.W. are well..........WET!:( Our race track is open about three weeks a year. Actually it is open from the end of Feb, through Oct., but we are only able to race 4 days a year.;)

At 70psi and 13.5 volts, this Siemens pump will supply about 62 gph which is about enough fuel to fully support 60# injectors at 25 psi boost and 100% dc.

At a more reasonable 85% dc, it's enough to supply 70# injectors, roughly.

This pump is about 6 gph more than a W340/00169 and 4 gph more than a Supra pump under those same conditions.

But it's still about 10 gph less than the $500 Apexi BNR 32/33 Skyline pump, so if you're looking for the "best" in-tank pump (unless you include the Jay Racing Pro-series 044 or $450 Bosch motorsports 413 external pumps mounted in-tank which flow about the same as the Apexi).....

Preliminary tests indicate that the Siemens specs are on the conservative side. The 255LPH nominal rating of the Walbro pumps tend to be on the generous side. At $89 the Siemens pump is a good value.

Just put in the DW pump tonight and the car is running great. I had to lower my alky because the car is running rich now and I'm going to have to do some tuning but the pump is quiet and seems to be a good replacement for the old Walbro. Tuning logs in a couple of weeks....Thanks for the extra set of hands Dr Boost!:cool:

Just put in the DW pump tonight and the car is running great. I had to lower my alky because the car is running rich now and I'm going to have to do some tuning but the pump is quiet and seems to be a good replacement for the old Walbro. Tuning logs in a couple of weeks....Thanks for the extra set of hands Dr Boost!:cool:

So how is this pump working after so many months? Any problems with the stock size return line? How's the wot pressures?