What is my turbo worth?

ganth

I really don't know what to post this turbo up for. I plan on selling pretty much everything with it besides the pipes. The side says Garrett M10. On the housing it says A/R 83 or 63 I can't really make it out but it looks closer to 83 to me. Under that is says M 26 then under that G1. On another part it says M3 A G1.
Then there's N169/87. I had this turbo rebuilt for a little over $1,000 and only has about 40 miles on it but has sat for 3 years. There's no play in it. Any help I'd appreciate much! I don't want to set to high of a price but I don't want to undercut myself by a ton either.

Pictures

It is off my 84 t-type. What is in the pictures is what I'm selling with it.

Attachments

• DSC02219 (Custom).JPG
    DSC02219 (Custom).JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC02225 (Custom).JPG
    DSC02225 (Custom).JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 182
sorry to say but if thats been rebuilt that is horrible!!!!! also it has oil all over it there is no way that has 40 miles on it. who in the hell charged you 1000 plus to rebuild that is a rip off. a rebuild is around 200 bucks. i would say if it is a stock turbo then i would guess it is worth a core price maybe 200 dollars

Well once I got on this site I knew I got ripped off. It was a local guy that did it and he shipped it to california because he said that was the only place that rebuilt them. I swear it only has about 40 miles on it. The engine wentout on me and has sat every since. The outside is the only place that has oil on it. They never cleaned that part of it off at all when it was rebuilt.

Yea thats what my buddy told me about a week later. He was like for that price you could have upgraded! If I had know the motor was going to go I would have never rebuilt the turbo or put a brand new exhaust on it. Usually the way it goes though.

I was told its pretty much a T3 but that really doesn't mean anything to me. It was my grandfathers company car. He was a higher up at GM. I'm about 100% sure its the stock one but I really don't know much about turbos.

The turbo may be stock but the accuator isn't. Standard is 1 port not 2. If the accuator is good I need one. PM me and we'll negotiate.