What is my car worth?

7wishes

I have a 1983 Regal Ttype with T-Tops. It has a rebuilt engine, tranny and carberator. Engine and tranny have about 50 miles on both. It has a very straight body except for two medium size dents on the driver side. It needs paint. The interior is faded but has very few tears. It has 130k on the body. Everything works(power windows, lights ect...)except for the heater and air conditioner. How much would you guys pay for a car like this? Thanks in advance

Daniel:)

Sounds like a nice car but honestly its not a very desirable car, no offense. Maybe to the right guy $6K? If its as clean as you say, remember theres always someone out there who wants what you have. Try ebay. On most message boards I don't see it bringing more than $4,000.00. HTH.

Really depends on the person....

an example...

I just bought a 1981 Regal Limited with a 355 Chevy and a turbo tranny 350. Interior is mint, seats were coverd by blankets, no tears no fading. Paint is above average, could probably be buffed out. Only damage is a small dent in the driver side quarter panel. I paid all of 700 dollars for it.

Will make a nice donor since my TR is rusting away.