what is my 84 worth??

386kustoms

hey guys, ive hit hard times like everyone else and i have to sell my 84 b4 i finish restoring her. im just trying to figure out what you think she is worth and i will gie you a wuick rundown

body is in primer i have new front and rear filler panels. interior is out of car and needs front seats redoen.. orig tan and grey interior. non t-top car but has many power options. everythign there but stock center caps for wheels. im thinking of trying to get 3000 or maybe 3500 for her, do you guys think that is to much? i dont have any pics at the moment cause car is in the corner of my barn and the fuel pump just went so i am looking for a cheap one now

My opinion is your price is reasonable. The greedy will try to steal it with a low ball price. I would recommend you keep the car and preserve it for later when you can spend what you want on it. This means finding another source of cash. My 2 cents-Brad

trust me i would love to keep it but i liek so many have lost my job and the market in fl sucks, so if i want to keep my house i have to start selling things

Believe me, I know your pain. I just got my 82 GN and am not sure what to do at the moment. good luck for sure.

heres my opinion. if your looking to get a few bucks and get another car. this is my thinking. your gn is already paid for. meaning no payments. if you have another vehicle that is holding a bank note, sell that one. get rid of out going cash and keep a vehicle thats not costing you anything.
i'm also in florida. and my company has issued that its colsing its doors in oct.
my gn is ready for the road finally and if worst comes to worst. my '06 f-150 will be taken off my hands to get rid of out going money. at this time i dont realy care if the bank takes it back or if someone takes over the payment. thats how i feel to stop out going cash when it comes down to taking care of number 1. my family.