What if you could paint your TR a different color what would it be??

Ford (don't kill me) Aztec Copper. That copper looking color on the newer rangers.

Originally posted by pat83t
Ford (don't kill me) Aztec Copper. That copper looking color on the newer rangers.

Very cool color, saw a sweet LX Sedan at etown painted that color, looked awesome. The Sunset Orange Metallic would look cool also with the black trim. Also, saw a wrx the other day in blaze yellow, it was a very light yellow almost like a lemonade yellow, very subtle for a yellow, reminded me of the cream color that buick had offered. Here's a pic that i found off a subaru board http://www.geocities.com/fdhm092463/rtfrnt1.jpg

I saw a Gatorade in a purpleish color called Riptide that would look cool with some silverflake in it.

Btw the Gatorade was good too....likin Gatorade more and more.

I would go with a deep copper metallic. I've seen a few Mustang's at a local show with the color I want. Next time I see one I'm going to have to ask for the name of it.

I don't know the exact color name, but I've always wanted a car painted a deep metallic maroon.

I wonder how a GN would look in the Mystic paint from ford. Yes I know its a ford color but its bad ass!

Wht87T: I wonder how a GN would look in the Mystic paint from ford. Yes I know its a ford color but its bad ass!

Hummm,
You can't Delete this Thread, Sure you wanna post here????;) .

Jim

black chrome, a black metal flake, or purple metal flake. Seen the purple on some montes and it looked really nice. Black chrome would be tops though.

I'd paint one to match my Chevelle:

prev_noborder_chevelle.jpg

That would be quite a sight.... :D

Found on the new Lexus IS300's that dark metallic grey (anthracite?) color. That is what I'm doing to an '87 TType right now with blackout trim. Should look sharp.....

-GNX7

I'm seriously considering black and silver two tone. Not sure if I want silver on top or Designer style. I'd like to see pics of different two tone combinations.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
I'm seriously considering black and silver two tone. Not sure if I want silver on top or Designer style. I'd like to see pics of different two tone combinations.
Is that the color scheme of the early GN's? I think it was 83 that had the silver top and black below the body line? The one that had the BIG black "Buick" on the rear quarters. That is an awesome paint scheme in my opinion!

2000 Lincoln LS Midnight Gray Metallic - color code TV

I liked it so much, I DID paint mine that color.

I did paint mine the color I always wanted, Honda vogue silver from the body line down and Volvo nautical blue pearl top. I liked Heath Elmers black and silver car.:D I'll try to get a pic up soon.