What if you could paint your TR a different color what would it be??

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
If money was no object and you hit the Powerball and bought a fleet of TR of various stages of set up and bought an aircraft hangar to keep them in and decided to paint some different colors.

What would be your favorite colors to paint them??

I like a soft Artic Blue..........kinda lighter than the 1998 Audi Ming Blue Metallic I got on my wife's TR. In day its purpleish, then later in day a dark blueish then looks almost black with some silverflake.

Possibilities are endless.

Gunmetal gray w/ black trim, black bumpers, tinted headlight/taillight covers, an windows tinted 5% in the rear an 10% on the sides:cool: Yup, i've got it all planned out. Now...where's all my money?

House of Kolors Makes a Red, I cannot remember the name But it's like a Kool aid red....

Then silver, Gray.

The T would be the brightest Artic White I could find with some ghost Sliver-white pearl flames, keeping the blackout trim.
:cool:
The GN's would be the blackest black that could be dreamed up. Blackhole black sounds loke a good name. The cars would look a little different parked next to a stock black GN.:p :p

I would put so many stickers on it that you'd never know what color it was originally. You'd just know it was fast. Don't forget the 20gal. trash can for an exhaust pipe.

... joke... just kidding... :) ... no guys, put the crowbar away, I was just playing!!!

HELP!:eek:

Grape Nehi Purple

I'd definitely do it in purple, wicked! Ever drink grape Nehi? Grape Nehi purple would be the color for me!

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> I know what you mean Jack my buddy Newnam did his up in Ford Lightning silver with the black out trim.......Kinda like the Oakland Raiders car.....which when ya think about it would be the kinda car the Raiders would drive.....lol.
Newman's car is just awesome!! One of the best-looking TR’s I’ve ever seen (and I’ve seen a lot of them).
Once that lazy bast*rd quits screwing around, stops blaming his friends for not helping him enough and starts working on it full time in every free moment, it's really going to turn some heads.
Personally I can't wait to pull up next to him and battle to keep the Central Jersey ET title which covers all of Middlesex and Monmouth counties as well as the towns of Kenilworth and Basking Ridge cause I know he’ll be gunning for me.

Dark Burnt Orange. Kinda like GM's sunset orange mettalic but a little darker.

screamin6, I had 1 painted that color with a hot pink flame down the side & orage lightning bolts on the hood. The car glowed in the dark. Car was a lot of fun & noone knew it was a TR.

I like Geno's GN with that green color he painted it.... Looks very nice IMO!

I guess I'm a wannabe Geno:cool:

Wannabe Jack Cotton

Naw, his color is not for me, not that it looks bad, i like the looks, I just personally do not like a bright color like white, silver, red, and Jacks is about as bright as they get. No one forgets his car at the track though...:D

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
Naw, his color is not for me, not that it looks bad, i like the looks, I just personally do not like a bright color like white, silver, red, and Jacks is about as bright as they get. No one forgets his car at the track though...:D
Apparently it wasn't bright enough for that idiot in the Camaro that slammed into the front of it at E-Town 2 years ago! :mad:

Personally Jacks car makes me hungry for pie. :D

Personally Jacks car makes me hungry for pie.

You just keep eating Slimmy. Pretty soon Your Big Butt isn't gonna fit in FUR:D :D .

I'd definitely do it in purple, wicked! Ever drink grape Nehi? Grape Nehi purple would be the color for me!

BTW, Good Call on that one....

Jim

Originally posted by JRSGN
You just keep eating Slimmy. Pretty soon Your Big Butt isn't gonna fit in FUR:D :D .
That's why I'm going to put a 4-foot by 4-foot sunroof in FUR. :D I figure to get in it I'll use one of those things that the gymnasts use to vault up onto the horse. With enough practice I should be able to vault up and into the car doing a triple lutz and score a perfect 10.0 from the Latino judge!

Originally posted by JRSGN
BTW, Good Call on that one....

Jim
I'm glad you like it!

I think Jacks car looks like orange sherbert.

The bad thing about the guy in the Camaro that hit Jack is he started yelling at Jack. Jack was too floored to even realize the guy was yelling at him or else it coulda got nasty.

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
I think Jacks car looks like orange sherbert.

The bad thing about the guy in the Camaro that hit Jack is he started yelling at Jack. Jack was too floored to even realize the guy was yelling at him or else it coulda got nasty.
I think Jack showed unbelievable constraint!