What I love about E85....

I love my E85. Sitting at 23# right now, but finally got some ET Streets.:D Time to tune it up!:eek:

Love the spool up, what size turbo are you running?

Regards,
Shev
Just a 49 on that car. ~500HP or so.

Years ago, the same car on 93 would show some knock at 15psi. Then came alky and it would run ~ 21psi OK. Then came E85, and 30psi without a hint of KR!:)

WHEN I TRY TO FILM . THE CAMERA ENDS UP IN THE BACK SEAT . I NEED A GOPRO FOR E85 . IF IT'S COOL WITH GOOD AIR I CAN GET #30 PDS OUT OF MY TE 60 WITH NO KNOCK . THE COOL THING IS I'M SAVING MONEY OVER 100 OC RACE FUEL IN THE 55 GALLON DRUM @$6.99 AN GALLON .:)

Just a 49 on that car. ~500HP or so.

Years ago, the same car on 93 would show some knock at 15psi. Then came alky and it would run ~ 21psi OK. Then came E85, and 30psi without a hint of KR!:)

You can get 30psi on meth inj too with a TE44. E85 is one less fuel system to worry about though.

The tubes he did for me were beautiful! Scott was really cool to deal with. I will dig some up and post them soon.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My boost gauge would peg past 30#'s i remember my 3 bar would only read 32 psi on the power logger she wouldn't log anymore than that.. :hungry:

What is knock? :D