What hoods fit the 81-87 2 door regals?

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
This has had to have been asked several times, but I'll be jiggered if I can't find anything on it using the search.

I'm wanting to know what non-turbo hood G body's will fit the 81-87 turbobuicks. My guess is that the 81-88 2 door cutlass will, and I'm not sure of what else. How about the 4 door regals of the same era? I know some had the trim piece going down the center, but that is a easy delete of course.

thanks in advance for any input

If youre looking for a flat Regal hood, just find a N/A 2DR Regal. It is the ONLY direct bolt-on body line matching hood.

The body lines differ on the rest of the gbody hoods ecen though they do bolt on..

well..... kindof, I'm wanting to buy a slightly worn but reliable non t-top, non black 84 -87 turbobuick for a daily driver. I've got my eyes on a couple right now, ones listed on this site. I've got to wait till my daily driver sells, and realistically that probably won't be until the end of feb when I can get the price down a little more. Both my gn's are garage queens, I'm not afraid to put miles on them, and I love driving them every chance I get. But with the social life, and the time I have to put into getting them cleaned up if they where to get drove in bad weather,... makes it not to often that I get to drive them. Also, with the places I have to park alot of times when I'm down in the city, there is no way I'm going to chance it. I have no anti theft on either one, because I don't need it, they always stay garaged, and I never leave them out of my line of site when I take them out. I'm not even as worried so much about theft as I am it getting backed into, door dinged, run-away shopping cart, football, etc. I'd love to be able to jump in and go in a turbobuick whenever I like as a daily driver. When I get a t type, I'm going to definetely need some anti theft protection. I figure it will only help if I take a couple steps to deter attention away from it exterior wise. Some of the things I'm planning to do are put some n/a regal hubcap and wheels, remove the front air dams, and put a painted to match flat hood, and pull the emblems. I'm keeping a watch out for a good deal on those items right now so I'll be ready.

true, the Buick hood lines taper inward towards the front of the car. where olds hoods lthe lines are almost parallel to the outer edge of the hood. (sorry, I had a spare TR hood and an olds cutlass hood on the side of the garage, but they became victims to the end of the year cleanup...)

im in lafayette indiana and I have a 84 regal limited with rims and all sitting here going to rot, I'd be willing to get rid of it really cheap if you'd come and get it, has the hood but the fenders doors and just about everything else is shot!