What headers for a turbo small block in a regal?

TurboV6Sonoma

Im back!! Maybe for good
A buddy of mine is putting a turbo small block in a regal and was trying to find out what headers people have used. he was thinking he could just flip a set of headers over and then make a cross over pipe. He is mounting the turbo in about the same location as a GN motor. he is trying to make this as easy as possible. I told him someone might know on here and that I would post it here. thanks in advance for the info.

Ryan

Three of the Hawaii guys have turbo small blocks in their Regals. One is a twin turbo, and the other two are singles. The twin turbo car has headers from Behind Bars Race cars (I think). One of the cars with the single turbo has Kooks headers, the other, I'm not sure.

I think that most of the headers that they use are custom made. Tell your friend to check out www.turbomustangs.com they have a chevy section. Also there is a local guy that posted his Monte build up on there-his screen name is chis406-i think.

If you get the shorty block hugger headers, then you can't just flip them. They hit the valve covers.