What have I been doing ?

volvoman

The Green BEAST
Well I have not posted on here but I thought you guys would like to know what I have been doing to my car over this winter.. I think I am going to see 12s this year :) on 92 oct .

link

Looks good Chris :) is it running again yet??

I got my 009s in, up for an install sometime later this week? :D

injector install

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Looks good Chris :) is it running again yet??

I got my 009s in, up for an install sometime later this week? :D

I don't know If I can help out this time. I am trying to get to the drags in april. I still have a bit to do on my car as it has a big hole where the license plate use to be. When were you thinking of doing it? Did you get a chip for them too?

Re: injector install

Originally posted by volvoman
I don't know If I can help out this time. I am trying to get to the drags in april. I still have a bit to do on my car as it has a big hole where the license plate use to be. When were you thinking of doing it? Did you get a chip for them too?

I was thinking about doing it this weekend, or even Friday, since it's my spring break and I have the time to kill. Naw, didn't get a chip yet, I want to install them and make sure the car is running perfectly, and then I'm going to go over to turbo tweak and make an order :D

chip

you can not run the 009s with out a chip for them :) The car will run like crap because it thinks it has stock injectors in it. You need some sort of street chip for 009s. I have one you can use till you get turbo tweek one. I keep it just in case I need to check the codes on my car, as the extender chip you can't do that. Friday? I might be able to swing by after work for a little bit around 3pm or so. I would not be able to stay for long though.

hmm....I'm almost positive I read somewhere that the 009s are as big as I can go on the stock chip, but it would still run them. Anyway, hope the chip works, I put in the Thrasher 92 I bought from you the other weekend and as soon as the car saw any boost my knock gauge would peg out :confused: Not sure why; I'm still running the extra fuel pressure we dialed in, and I've had nothing but 92 in the car for almost a year. Gonna dust off the Turbolink and do some datalogging today.

Tomorrow would be great! Meet you at Erik's, 3pm then, thanks Chris :)

waste gate

you are already running what 16 # when you put that thrasher in it prob bumped it up to 17, 18 or so. Your rod might be adjusted to much for the chip. You are going to have to play around with it a bit. I also have a reds 100 chip for 009s so when you get the alky going you can try that out too.