What Happened to ATR Performance

jacksorroche said:
Somehow I feel like we are being forgotten by all the aftermarket companies. Are we going the way of the Corvair?
---------------------------------------
We cannot hold it against a company for not wanting to make aftermarket parts for our cars. They quit or do not get involved for the same reasons that GM quits or does not get involved. The small # of these cars left make it hard for a company, whether it is an aftermarket manufacturer or a retailer to make any money at it.
-----------------------------------
jacksorroche said:
Are we going the way of the Corvair?
---------------------------------------------
Heavens no. Our cars command a real "niche" in the market.
When's the last time you said,"What a kool looking Corvair"?
I would admit that they are sort of okay, and somewhere on the list of 1000 most desirable cars, but that's about it.
Our cars will become more desireable and worth more money, high performance parts for our cars will become more desireable and worth more money, as the cars and the availability of aftermarket parts decreases.

Reggie West said:
The only guy I know who will make one up is Keith Mease. I dont know if he even does them anymore. You would have to call him and find out.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wonder if they will still honor their warrenties....my DP's wastegate is stuck and I havent had time to ship it to them yet :(

Is there anybody near their shop that can find out? For them to just drop off the earth like this is IMHO crappy. They could have at the least put something on their web site, or put a message on their phone answering machine.
Hey ATR, remember your faithful customers?