What happend?

REGL8R

Car was running PERFECT, silky smooth idle good throttle response then... I bleed the brakes. I also tried to hook up a fan switch by tapping into the green wire w/ yellow stripe that goes to the relay that caused a clicking sound somewhere nearby and didnt cause the fan to turn on either so I took that out of the equation.

Now I start the car it runs like Sh1t for the time its running and dies. It threw a code (checking which one now), cross counts at 0, iac extremley high, tps not right, etc. Is there a chance the cam sensor moved around (still tight) it really seems like its the timing but I dunno.

Any ideas?

Check that... no error codes, timing had to have been changed somehow. I swear its just one thing after another.

Update, no codes now it runs like normal for the few seconds it stays alive. It seems like there is an electrical issue though. I start the car it does the typical higher idle before it settles and then the volt light slowly dims on until it reaches idle and dies.

Like I said I beleive it may have something to do with the switch I tried to hook up. 1 wire to power, other to ground and third to the green w/ yellow stripe on fan relay. Whenever I did that I heard a clicking noise coming from the heater box area.

Any ideas? Help is GREATLY appreciated.

TIA

the yellow/green fan wire just needs to be grounded for high speed fan...no power.

:)