Any idea what relay this could be????

Randy Hagins

I recently bought a '87 GN from a long time friend who bought the car new and is original owner. Over the past few years he started doing different projects on the car and never completing them. The car is not running ( hasn't ran in a few years) and I am now going through it trying to find out why I have no power to the fuel pump. I saw this relay today and it looks like it should connect to the back of the alternator. I don't recall what this one could be. He cut the fenders years ago for the GNX vents that's why the fan relays are re positioned.
I have quite a project in front of me, I will probably be posting a lot of questions. He had an aftermarket alarm system installed too which could be causing the fuel pump power issue. I was thinking about taking the alarm system out. The car has 43,000 miles, just needs brought back. I'm determined to do it. This is my 3rd GN.
Thank you for any info.

Sorry, I put two posts...I was on my phone and the post tile was not listed right. I did get it figured out. It is the fuse for the fuel pump hot wire kit. I did get the pump to run without the hot wire kit hooked up. My first post has the picture of what I was questioning. Thanks for checking!!

This is the picture.

Attachments

• 20180513_163629[1].jpg
    20180513_163629[1].jpg
    2 MB · Views: 73
That's not a relay, thats probably the fuse for the hotwire kit for the fuel pump.