What gauges are important to you?

I have the dakota vhx dash. i included boost and fuel pressure I like the unit. a little pricey but after adding up all the gauges for a custom individual gauge set up in was not to bad

Oil Pressure - Console
Water Temp - Console
Fuel Pressure - Hood
Boost - Hood
Transmission Temp- A-pillar
AFR Wideband - A-pillar
Scanmaster - top radio pod
Direct Scan - riding shotgun

I have the dakota vhx dash. i included boost and fuel pressure I like the unit. a little pricey but after adding up all the gauges for a custom individual gauge set up in was not to bad
The boost and fuel is just a digital read out right? There aren't an actual gauges for those are there?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

additional reading are shown in the message area under the tach/speedo. very clear and easy to read. shows one reading in each area can toggle thru all readings with the control buttons it is all programable
dd dash dark.jpg
dd dash.jpg

[quote="Anyone make a bracket, to hold mount gauges above heater controls??[/quote]

not really a good picture of the bracket - under full boost I can't read nothing anyway. We need a heads-up display like fighter jets have - gauges displayed on windshield - that would be badass! :D

DSCN0003.JPG

[quote="Anyone make a bracket, to hold mount gauges above heater controls??

not really a good picture of the bracket - under full boost I can't read nothing anyway. We need a heads-up display like fighter jets have - gauges displayed on windshield - that would be badass! :D

View attachment 204696[/quote]

I'm sure someone could fabricate something out of a 2000's GTP.

That's why I have boost on my A Piller. Not a big fan of the Piller pods but I can see it really well when staging at the track and on the street as well.

None..

The only "gauge" I used was a boost gauge but once I started running more than 30psi it became useless so now I don't use any. I do have an audible knock detector but otherwise I just plug in PL and record whatever is happening.

ks