What exactly do i need to make a TH400 bolt up to my GN motor

JaBoT

Hey guys im kinda new to the gn game so sorry for the newb questions .. im on my friends name i have a 87 gn motor that i am putting in my 79 malibu..

what exactly do i need to make this trans bolt up to the motor i can use all the help i can get guys!

thanks !!
Brandon

Hey guys im kinda new to the gn game so sorry for the newb questions .. im on my friends name i have a 87 gn motor that i am putting in my 79 malibu..

what exactly do i need to make this trans bolt up to the motor i can use all the help i can get guys!

thanks !!
Brandon

Find a BOP case if you don't already have one. H&R trans mount, may have to shorten the driveshaft, modify the tranny lines and modified gate plate if you are going to use the stock shifter or buy aftermarket. I am sure I probably left something out :D

Find a BOP case if you don't already have one. H&R trans mount, may have to shorten the driveshaft, modify the tranny lines and modified gate plate if you are going to use the stock shifter or buy aftermarket. I am sure I probably left something out :D

new dipstick tube , new TC .and likely a new speedo gear or a ratio adapter to calibrate speedo . and a gas station CC . I love my transbraked TH400 on the street and track but be prepared for lower gas mileage vs a 2004r :)