What does Tennesse & Texas have in common?

They can legally get married to a cousin?
OH, my bad, thats arkansas!

HA HA, J/K!
BW

No state income tax? :confused:

Cockfighting is still legal in Oklahoma, but don't tell PETA.

When I see headlines like "15 roosters found dead" I go like this :rolleyes:

If they went to their local KFC, I wonder how many dead chickens they'd find? And those chickens didn't get the satisfaction of fighting back.

Originally posted by UNGN

If they went to their local KFC, I wonder how many dead chickens they'd find?

If we went to Bob Dole's house I wonder how many dead c0cks errr.... chickens we would find? I'm sure at least one. :p :p :D

UNGN,
I see you live somewhere around Dallas. I have been to a cockfight with my grandfather when I was younger living in Texas. It was somewhere near Corpus. He had a Grey that fought and won. That was one mean rooster. I got to help train it with some bad attitude and it seemed to work. I just teased him until he wanted to fight anything.::eek: :D

Drew

Originally posted by TRBON8R
If we went to Bob Dole's house I wonder how many dead c0cks errr.... chickens we would find? I'm sure at least one. :p :p :D

Not after he got his lifetime supply of little blue pills.

My mom met his wife Elizabeth the other day at a charity function and told me she "looked about 40" (though she is pushing 65) so those pills are working for him.

First Turbon8r, thats just wrong, kicking a man when hes down.

I did find it interesting that in Texas the tried to rescue the injured c0cks and in Tenn the killed 100-300(i forget)

Would that make Texans c0ck lovers.........steers and queers

Originally posted by LV GN
steers and queers?
huhh, NO, governor just signed a bill banning gay marriage...in fact he went as far to say that if you thought that the bill was too restrictive then maybe you better find another state to live!!
Texas rules!

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
huhh, NO, governor just signed a bill banning gay marriage...in fact he went as far to say that if you thought that the bill was too restrictive then maybe you better find another state to live!!
Texas rules!
i was just trying to be funny. the only thing i dont like about texas is the dam bug's when driving thru on I40. some of them are like rocks hitting the windshield! seems like you hit them in really big swarms. i would hate to get out of the truck around there.

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
Texas rules!

Pretty typical cover up of a closet Homosexual...............BTW I am joking:)