What does it mean to have "An Old Spirit"

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I have people Ive known for awhile say im an old spirit... and that in a way ive been around longer than they have. what does that mean? these are words coming from people I know who are full of wisdom, and who I respect to the fullest extent.

Im not a psychic... can someone please explain.

It means that you are wise beyond your years. In that, it can also mean you have 'the look' in your eyes which conveys your wisdom without speech. An 'old spirit' or 'old soul' can also be considered one whose matured or 'evolved' into a higer mental state than most. One who see's recognizes and understands beyond what's obvious to even the astute.

It's a compliment for sure.

For people that believe in reincarnation, it means you have made multiple previous life trips before the one you are currently experiencing. :confused:

In a nutshell, it means that you are wiser than your years. atleast thats what someone is saying to u

In a nutshell, it means that you are wiser than your years. atleast thats what someone is saying to u

my mother, a few "older" good friends, and people in my family say that to me. I in no way feel like that at all, but????

my mother, a few "older" good friends, and people in my family say that to me. I in no way feel like that at all, but????

They are just trying to get you to quit talking:) It worked you probably sat there trying to figure it out for days:cool:

maybe its the old cars you drive :) do you drive slow in the left lane, hard of hearing, arthritis, etc?

I've been told that before.

I thought it was because I listen to older music, drive a bone stock '64 skylark with am radio, and am drawn to the time between 1930 & 1960, Like I can relate to that time better..

Not that i'm into reincarnation but it feels like I could have lived in that time, or atleast I would have liked to.