What do you think of when you see this (video)

Dumb ^&*

I played this video today work with people around me, and the first thing that came out of their mouths was:

A. What kind of &*%$#@! Idiot is this'.

B. Does this guy have a death wish?

C. Dumb @#$

And I agree with all of them......But what the heck was this guy thinking :confused:

Originally posted by GNandGS
Didnt the FH seem kinda "light" and "dry"?

S

I wondered about that. How come water didn't come flying 50 feet into the air like in the movies (and Simpsons Hit & Run)?

What an ass. I hope the insurance company gets ahold of that video. The chase car was driving a turbo something. Sounded maybe like a 4-banger.

Jim

Originally posted by turbojimmy
The chase car was driving a turbo something. Sounded maybe like a 4-banger.

Jim

I think the "chase car" was two more dumbasses on a motorcycle.

Yeah I think the fire hydrant did hit that car. If that was my house I would have come out and beat the snot out of this assclown.

Originally posted by turbojimmy
I wondered about that. How come water didn't come flying 50 feet into the air like in the movies (and Simpsons Hit & Run)?

What an ass. I hope the insurance company gets ahold of that video. The chase car was driving a turbo something. Sounded maybe like a 4-banger.

Jim
Fire hydrants are designed to snap off like that. There's a safety "valve" or something to prevent water spouts when dumbasses like that hit hydrants.

Fire hydrants are designed to snap off like that. There's a safety "valve" or something to prevent water spouts when dumbasses like that hit hydrants. [/B][/QUOTE]

Except for this police chase here in California today, the knuckle heas ran over a fire hydrant and it was shooting 50 feet in the air:D I think the officers got a weee bit wet on this one:eek:

Ray