What do you think of this system??

drew sharpe

Got a few questions. For subs ive got 3 JL 10w6 subs and a Punch 500a2 to power them. For the front ive got a 150a2 and Kenwood Xcelon 6.5 seperates. Ive also got a set of q forms. Would I be better off to just buy mb quarts and stick em in the q forms or try to put the 6.5 in the door.The Kenwoods are very shallow and im sure I could get em in. Where would I mount the tweeter?? Which will sound better??I think the kick panels. Also I want my subs to sound the best all around and was thinking a box ported thru the rear deck. The only reason I want to port the box Ive heard a set that were in a ported box and they slammed hard. Havent decided on a head unit but I do know it will be a multimedia Alpine. Open to suggestions...

everything sounds good...except for the components. i havnt heard much good about the kenwoods. better equpiment for the money. mb quarts are nice as well as CDT audio and many other brands. hope it was a help. mounting tweeter with the kick panels supposedly sounds better because the midrange and tweeter are in the same general area. hope i was a help -John